George Hall's Creative Weblog

In the eighties, I was an Australian comics artist with a comic called REVERIE. Now I'm a social media blogger and video blogger.

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Brief Interlude

In exploring new ways to promote Terrorgard and A Question of Theories, I came across www.scribd.com, a document-sharing site which has this lovely format called iPaper, which allows documents to be embedded in a website and read by any flash-capable browser.

I've since uploaded A Question of Theories to iPaper and can now allow a free version of the book.

A Question of Theories is still for sale through Lulu, so I'm using the free version to help promote it.

I've also started uploading the first chapter of Blood Of The Terrorgard to this format, and within a few weeks, I'll start placing iPaper versions here on this blog.

It's a nice way to read an ebook.

Read this doc on Scribd: A Question of Theories

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home